21 July 2010

MAILBAGS!

Ooh!  Trashy celeb news in hardcover!  This glorious day's mail brought me bills, investment opportunities (yeah right) and a NEW BOOK!

So lately, I've been double-dipping (yes, I do that with food AND books)...I'm reading "The Passage" and to banish my shame for not having read it earlier, "The Catcher in the Rye". 

I have to say, so far, not really enjoying "The Catcher in the Rye" quite yet, although I've been warned that it is a slow starter.  Anyway, I'm going to put a pause on dear Holden for now to blast through "Hollywood Stories" by S. Schochet.  The author is a tour guide in Hollywood, and in this book he dishes about the truth you've never heard about your favourite celebs.  I have a sneaky feeling that this will be a super quick read.

Here is a link to find out more about "Hollywood Stories", although I think you get the gist of it by the title.  http://www.hollywoodstories.com/

Full disclosure - this book was received from publisher

PS  Have you checked out goodreads.com yet?  It is an awesome site to keep track of your books; which to read, make notes as you progress through your books, and most importantly talk to others about books!  Very helpful site for bibliophiles like me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment